Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine Wedding

Isn't it great, it's Friday??!!! can't believe it's already Friday, I really didn't see the week pass by.... perhaps because I was so engrossed with my new blog ;)

I got a party tonight, actually a Carnival Ball. I get to dress up, and this year I'll be wearing arabian :)))

So, I don't think I'll have much time to do a card tonight, and so I thought I'd share with you a card I made last week instead for a Valentine Wedding next Sunday.

I used an embossing board to do the embossing on the hearts which was free in my favourite magazine, the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. The papers were also free, but in the Quick Cards magazine, but you can download 'til your hearts desire from here.

Hope you like ..


2 comments:

Craftyrose said...

Love the hearts and embossing Dora. A fab card. xx

Kelly said...

To cute! I love the double heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...