Followers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cupcakes

One last card for this week, wow I can't believe the week has already gone ... Really don't see the time go by when I'm making a card..

So, I'm entering this card in the Cupcake Craft Challenges and made it for my mum, as it's my mum's birthday this month. I hadn't yet thought what to do for her but when I saw this challenge I immediately got the inspiration I needed from this week's theme. It's ROUND & ROUND and they want to see CIRCLES. We didn't have to do cupcakes.. but the name did remind me about Cupcakes and my mum loves cupcakes and sweets so much!

Here is the card, hope you like :)


The cupcakes are from The Cutting Cafe' and I coloured them with promarkers. There is some glitter as well in some places. The gems on the sides are pink... but the colour doesn't show properly, I'll try to take a better pic tomorrow.

Thanks for looking. Hugz xxx


Here it is again..

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh my these are so yummy ... love how you layered them and the colors are so soft. Love this card :)

scrappyjacky said...

Love these cupcakes...gorgeous.

Mary said...

Very SWEET...who doesn't like cup-cakes :-) I'm sure mum loved the card. Mxx

Kelly said...

What a sweet card Dora...YUMMY! I'm sure your mum will love it!

Cheryl said...

Great card! These cupcakes are adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...