Followers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mr Robot

This week, the challenge at Just Christmas and Birthday Cards is to create a Criss Cross Card, or something similar.... Having never done this before, I decided to try it out, and after following the tutorial from the link there, I made this card, which is my second attempt :))


The sketch at Just Christmas and Birthday Cards.


I must say, I really enjoyed making this card, and I think it will be the card I'll be showing the how-to to the five kids that come to my fortnightly card making group here where I live!

For my card I used Mr Robot, which is one of the three digis that I won at the Inktegrity weekly Wednesday Challenge. It's a new challenge site, so why don't you hop over and have a go!!! I made this card and this other card with the digis that I won :)

I coloured Mr Robot, and the stars on the background papers with my usual Promarkers and I made it for these challenges. The sentiments are computer generated.

1 - Just Christmas and Birthday Cards Challenge No 60 - A CRISS CROSS CARD
2 - I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge No 11 - A Colour Combo of BLACK, WHITE and 1 COLOUR.... I used the yellow.
3 - Cards for Men Challenge No 8 - It's FANCY FOLDS for this month!
4 - Paper Cutz Challenge No 37 - To create a card or project using A TAG.
5 - Dare U 2 Digistamp Challenge No 35 - METAL

Well, that's all for today. I hope you are having a fantastic week!
Thanks for looking and by the way... don't forget to check my candy!!!
Hugs
xxx


17 comments:

Lorraine said...

Smashing card, Dora. Loving that robot, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Georgia said...

How cute! Thanks for playing Just Christmas and Birthday Cards.

Karen said...

This is a great card Dora, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Donnas Den said...

Dora this card is wonderful. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna

TinaB said...

Beautiful card x

Larissa said...

Fabulous card, Dora! Great image and lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

brenda said...

Hi Dora

THis is awesome, wonderfully worked.

Thank you so much for visiting me and your kind comments which really are appreciated.

B x

Anonymous said...

Great card Dora, you've done a fab job. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card, love your image and design. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

Kelly said...

OMG what a super CUTE card! The paper goes perfect with the robot! Great job!

~*Joni said...

Dora this is sooo amazing! Mr. Robot has never looked cuter in those colors and that wonderful layout. Adorable and will be making his appearance on the Inktegrity blog tomorrow for sure!

Sharon Caudle said...

ADORABLE!!! Love that robot and the papers you used are perfect! Fabulous card, Dora!!
hugs!
Sharon

LISA said...

Fab card Dora, that robot is such fun, Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the robot,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Scrapcat 1 said...

wow thats a really special card

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Eine schöne Karte, die Umsetzung ist dir klasse gelungen. Das Motiv ist ja witzig.

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei JCBC

Einen lieben Gruß Andrea

KanataNewf said...

Don't you just love the criss cross card! You did a lovely job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...