Followers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Wedding Card

This is a card I have just made for my sister. No no, she is not getting married :)) but she will be attending a wedding next month and asked me to do a card for her. .. I hope she likes it.. ow and by the way, the wedding is in the UK. So my card is going all the way to the UK!!! Wooo hooo :) How fun is that !!!



The image, which I coloured with my promarkers, was actually a freebie. Can't remember from where though, as I had found it before I started blogging.. but let me know if anyone is interested in it, I'm sure I'll find the link again and will let you know from where I got it. The papers are vellum ones and if you'd like to get your hands on some of them I am going to add some to my candy for a runner up.. As for the borders, that is a Martha Stewart punch as well as the flowers, which I punched out five times and layered.

Here are the challenges for my card:
1 - Digital Tuesday Challenge No 59 - VELLUM
2 - Allsorts Challenge Week 53 - TAG/LABEL
3 - Stamp Something - 2 OF SOMETHING... well there's two borders, two images on my stamp and two pearl hearts as well :)) How's that for two of something :))
4 - Paper Play Challenges Week 20 - WEDDING CELEBRATIONS
5 - Crafty Creations Challenge 68 - ENCOURAGEMENT/CELEBRATION

Thanks so much for looking, I hope you liked my card. Now I think I'm going to hop... he he .. I love hopping, so when I saw that Stamp Something are having a birthday celebration blog hop, I couldn't resist.

Off I go.

Hugs
xxx

15 comments:

Tammy said...

This is lovely...I hope your friend does wonderful in the singing competition...her voice is lovely as I heard it awhile back on your blog. Best wishes on her to win the whole thing. Keep us posted.
smiles...Tammy

Fleur said...

Hi Dora, what a pretty card. Great tag & lovely colours I'm sure it will be treasured.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Cheryl said...

DORA this is GORGEOUS and the image is so beautiful!!! A perfect wedding card!!
Hugs xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your wedding card is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This is such pretty sweet card. that is such a lovely MS punch.. flowers colours and embellishments. Have a great weekend! :)

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your beautiful work! Good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(Guest Designer)

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Dora ;-) the image is lovely and the vellum and embellies are all perfect :-) I am sure the happy couple will love it :-)

thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog :-) I live in Gozo !! small world eh :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Mary said...

Thank you Dora, it's a beautiful card...could not have expected anything less :-)

Mary xoxo

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Dora this is one stunning card a wonderful image I just adore your design this is marvellous work thank you for sharing it with us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kelly said...

What a stunning card Dora. I'm sure your sister will be proud to give this card to the bride and groom.

Sandy O said...

Dora it is wonderful to have you this week for Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Your card is so very lovely and I a sure it is 10x better in person. Your sister and the bride & groom are sure to love it

Mummylade said...

A very classy card indeed. Thank you so much for entering the tag/ticket challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

Erin... said...

beautiful an elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week, don't forget to join our blog hop for more prizes!!

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations with your great project! Cheers Claire x

Lisa said...

Beautiful card! So elegant!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...