Followers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Flowers

There's a first for everything and this time my first is in making a card with flowers as my main image!!! Yes, can you believe it I never done this, go through my cards and you won't see one!!!

So today I decided to give it a try.



This card I made it for Fany's Yummy Yummy Candy at La boite a Surprise, where you had to make a card with one of her images. There's some gorgeous stuff including some charms, so I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for this one !!! I printed the flowers image twice and after colouring them with my promarkers and cutting out one of them, I curled them a bit for dimension and then popped them with foam for even more dimension. Hope you like it.

I am also entering my card for the Charisma Cardz Challenge NO 22 which the theme for this week is FLOWERS.

Thanks for looking today.

Hugs
xx

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

They look beautiful.. are you sure this is your first?? It looks pro!

Fany said...

Hello!
Your card is very nice, I like the idea with the 3D effects, this is Magnifique!!
Thank you for participated to my Candy!Good luck to you.
freindly regards.
Fany

Cheryl said...

Its GORGEOUS Dora,a beautiful colour combo and such a pretty flower!!! I love it!!
Hugs xx

Kelly said...

OMG this is gorgeous, I can't believe it's your first flower card. Love the color combo. Great card!

Vee said...

Fabulous card, love the flowers and the colours. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Fany said...

Hello Dora!
Congratulations! I am very happy for you. Actually my husband did draw your name from the hat, because my Mr Linky did not work at the time. We where laughing hard LOL! When we found out you where from so far away, it is kind of incredebile, the power of the net, facilitated the communications like that.

I when scroll your blog a litlle when you enter the Candy, and found out you where working with children teaching scholl.
I do work with children also but the younger one, 0 to 5 years old. I have a child day care.

So, I will communicate with you shortly, to let you know when I posted your Candy.

Freindly regards!
Fany

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora this is gorgeous you have done a wonderful job with those flowers and they look so effective popped up and as the main image they look gorgeous your colours and that ribbon are the perfect finishing touch great work
Hugs
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...