Followers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thank You Card

I have just finished this thank you card that is going to one of my kids' teacher... I'm actually doing two, but still haven't decided on how to do the other one and I think I'll end up doing it the same!!! Not much fun though doing the same two cards.. but I like this stamp and then to match this stamp I only got these papers with strawberries.



The lace punch is a Martha Stewart one, the flower punches, which are NEW :)).. are Mc Gill ones and the strawberry brads are from Doodlebug Design Inc. Teddy stamp, which I coloured with my promarkers, is from Whimsie Doodles, and the sketch which I followed is this really gorgeous one here ...



I am entering my card today in these challenges..

1 - The Pixie Cottage Challenge 24 - for the SKETCH.. and there is also an option to decorate the inside of the card. I didn't do this but I sometime soon I definitely want to try out Sharon's Exploding Insert Card. It's totally fab... you have to see it!
2 - Your Next Stamp Challenge No 19 - PATTERNED/ PRINTED RIBBON
3 - Cupcake Craft Challenge No 96 - STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM

Well, now I'm off to go finish off the other one :)

Hugs
xxx

18 comments:

cheryl said...

oh dora,hunny this is one beautiful,card the detail and coluring on this just brilliant,bless you for joining us at the pixie cottage do hope to see you again,soon,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the strawberry BP too.

Fleur said...

Hi Dora, a lovel card, fab colouring & love your choice of papers
Hugz Fleur xXx

Berry said...

Dora this is adorable I love that image and the MS punch and the brad etc etc I could go on lol! By the way the sketch over at truly scrumptious this wk is incredibly similar and their optional theme is strawberries and cream too ;) Hugs Rebekah x

Katie said...

Simply scrumptious!!!
Such a "sweet" image.
Thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable! I love the lace punch it looks great with the ribbon!

P.S. I changed my comments! :)

Spyder said...

Love this one! Really cute (very tiny) teddy (or a very big) strawberry! Love the papers too! Thank you for popping over!
(lyn)

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Dora, oh this is so fabulous!! Your coloring is awesome, love the papers and the sketch. Cute strawberry brad on that fab flower.

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet card! I love the little strawberry brads.

Jennifer

Love crafts forever said...

O my. I need to make two cards for my son too. I better do this tommorow. Your card is super cute. Just make the same card for other teacher. Hugs, Nataliya.

Gem said...

very sweet card Dora, the image is fab :) xx

Kelly said...

Too cute Dora! That image is beary berry cute (I just couldn't resist the pun)Love the paper and the cute little strawberry as the center of the flower is so creative!

Cheryl said...

Dora this is gorgeous,I love anything with strawberries......don't know why...maybe because I love eating them...lol...Beautiful work!!!
Hugs xx

Cor* said...

DORA. I haven't been by in while. You've been a busy lil beaver! This card is great. I LOVE That MS punch (lace border). I see them in stores but am never quite sure what to do with these punches, til I see something like this!! AMAZING! Good luck with the challenges.

Donna said...

Beautiful card...thank you for joining in at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week :) Donna x

Kruemel said...

Oh, that bear sure is carrying heavy! Love that little strawberry brad and the yummy papers you used!

Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

THis is gorgeous! What a fantastic strawberry that little bear is carrying. I love your papers.
Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage Challenge.
Sharon xx

SemSee said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love the strawberries!! Yum! Thanks for joining our patterned ribbon challenge at YNS Challenges! Hugs, Sem x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...