Followers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Sandra

Hi girls, I hope you are having a lovely week. My week ended very nicely as I finally managed to take a day off from work and had Sandra and her kids over at my place. I was sooo looking forward to this day.. 
We had so much fun talking and playing in my craft room... (all tidied up now) ....

... afterwards we also went shopping as she liked a punch I had and so I took her to get it and then we also went to get us some flowers.
I don't have any friends here who share my interest in card-making, so you can imagine what a great day I  had !!! She'll be back to Australia next Saturday.. I wonder if we'll meet again one day!!! Who knows..

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Sounds like you have a blast! I'm sure you hate to see her go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...