Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Quick and Simple Cards

AND I AM back .. but I don't just have my cards ... I had a little surprise this morning 'cos I got my Christmas present early and found myself choosing a pair of lovely earrings from the jewellery shop :))

Can you see them? I'm in Valletta here already wearing my new earrings and of course my sun glasses to hide my wrinkles he he.. and a cap which I had got while in New Zealand last year and which I hardly wear 'cos it's never really that cold here ..
... but thought it really matched my new jacket that I bought last week. A jacket which I really could do without, but loved the colour so much ...
Aww but we need to spoil ourselves sometimes I think. Anyways here are my quick cards now which I told you about in my previous post...

This is the quickest one, just some embossing, dimensional stickers which I had bought from Australia last year, peel offs for the string and greeting and of course a little bow.
And for these two I used my Inkadinkadoo clear stamps. Very quick ones too, just two shades of blue for the snowflakes ..
and a little colouring with my promarkers on the images .. Can't see it, but there is also some very fine glitter all over which I did with my gel pens by smudging it all over.
 
I did a couple of these and so I am finally ready with my Christmas cards for this year!!! Not my usual style, and don't really like to make the same card more than once but I finally gave up and just did these... Hope the receivers will like them :)

I am entering my cards in these challenges
Crafty Catz 63 - YOUR CHOICE
Keep It Simple - SEASON'S GREETINGS
Kaboodle Doodles 46 - CLEAN and SIMPLE
Pollycraft Monday Challenge 74 - WHITE or SNOWY SCENE
Simon Says Challenge - BLUE, WHITE and SILVER
Hodge Podge Shop 6 - BLUE and SILVER
Glitterbabes Challenge 25 - SNOW or SNOWFLAKES
Creative Inspirations 49 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS
Pear Tree Designs 30 - CHRISTMAS
One Crazy Stamper - CHRISTMAS

Thanks for looking today.


PS .. I baked a cake today as well ... an apple cake. A quick one too or I wouldn't have he he .. it's been such a long time since I baked but I love this one as it's so easy and quick to make .. yum :)

Hugs
xxx





23 comments:

Kathyk said...

Cake looks great (so do the jacket and earrings) and your cards' just FAB Dora

Kathyk

nicolet said...

Wonderfull cards and your earrings are gorgeous!
Hugs Nicolet

**Farrah** said...

Hi Dora!!!
I see you are OUTSTANDING at CAS cards!! These are absolutely wonderful!
Thanks for joining us again at Kaboodle Doodles!
Farrah
PS- Love the earrings!

Cor* said...

LOVE the earrings DARLING! Perfect hat and jacket match too! I have an award for you on my blog! come & get it!

bcriminger said...

mmm... you should post the recipe for that cake. The hat jacket and earrings are all cute! Love seeing pics of the people who's artwork I frequently gaze at!

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful lady and beautiful cards! It looks so pleasant where you are. It's gotten cold here and I haven't been warm all day!

Jennifer

Stef H said...

fabulous card. the ornament card is just stunning. thank you so much for sharing these with us at glitterbabe's challenge. i LOVE your earrings!

happy holidays.

Mandi said...

Super cards ~Dora

Thanks for joining us at KIS this week

mandi x

Jackie Randolph said...

Wooohoooo, Merry Christmas!!
Love the jacket and hat and WOW with the earrings!! Triple WOW for the three fabulous cards!!!

Hugs to you!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! Love the hat too! Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop! Shelley

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! Love the hat too! Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop! Shelley

Linda said...

What a sweet card, thank you for joining us at the hodge podge Shop
hugs Linda

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Dora
Fabulous cards,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Clare Lloyd said...

Thanks for joining us @ PTD this week. Good Luck and Merry Christmas. x

Dana said...

Yummy!! Two gorgeous cards and a cake!! Can't beat that ; )
Thanks so much for joining us in our very first challenge at One Crazy Stamper!
Hugs~
Dana

Joey said...

Hiya Dora

gorgeous cards and scrummy cake! yum, thanks for joiningus at pollycraft and wishing you a lovely christmas

Joey xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Dora ,, all of them are lovely :-) Beautiful earrings and jacket too ,,, and your hat !! fab !! :-)

wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :-) x

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

carol said...

super cards, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftycatz, Merry Xmas carol x

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute cards.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Jacilynn said...

wow, what a great line up of cards! and your baking looks yummy!
Thanks for joining us at OCS!
Jacilynn

Deb said...

Lovely cards, you've been busy, and the cake looks so delicious. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations and wishing you a Happy New Year
Debs
xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Great cards and thaanks for joining crafty catz

Suzanne said...

Fantastic cards and cake. Thanks for joining Crafty Catz this week x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...