Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hi, I'm back .... thought I couldn't let today go by without posting an update about my day! Yay it was fantastic, really enjoyed it. So we didn't rehearse on how to walk like a zombie, but how to scream and run away from zombies in one big group ha ha it was so exciting and fun, loved every minute of it... really can't wait for the actual filming now! 

I got a card now as well, can't have a post without a card he he :)

This is a card which I made today with one of the lovely stamps that I won from Debby last time. A very quickie one, but I wanted to have a play with the stamp and my new English rose die, which I have only used once so far.. but getting used to the rolling now. 
Birthday Wishes stamp is from Crafty Sentiments, border and leaf punches are MS, Marianne leaf die, stamp coloured with my promarkers and some digi papers, not sure from where unfortunately, sorry ....must really get me a new ink cartridge now!

I am entering my card in these challenges today.
- Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar - ANYTHING + option LACE .. oops closed .. I'm late!
- Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING


Thank you for looking today.

Hugs
xx


15 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so pretty! :)

Greetings, Saskia

Chrissy said...

So glad you had such a great time Dora.
Gorgeous card, love the roses, mine are still rolling around the kitchen somewhere..lol..fabulous image and really lovely colouring.
Luv CHRISSYxx

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous. What a Fabulous stamp and I LOve your roses.
Chrissyxx
Could here you screaming from here lol. Glad you enjoyed it!

cheryl said...

oh that sounds like fun hun cant imagine you as a zombie,he he anyway love your card hun its just perfect love the image and the layout is gorgeous hugs cheryl xxxx

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Dora and the colours are just perfect!
Clairex

Sue said...

awww this card is so lovely, such a sweet image,very pretty indeedy:)

thank you for joining us at MMCS

JJ
xx

Danni said...

What a super sweet card! I really like how you have her sitting on the vine..must remember that for my Magnolias!! Thanks for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday challenge!

Sandra H said...

Stunning image beautifully done :) Sandra H

Tracey T said...

How exciting, Dora! Will you see BP do you think? You'll have to let us know which scenes you're in so that we can look out for you when the film is released! x

LindaS said...

It's totally cool that you are going to the movie. My DH son was statist in a Danish movie a few years ago and ofcourse did we go to the Bio. I've never been looking so intense at all the faces before and I didn't see him.
Lovely card n like her sitting on the branch and the red flowers you added.

Fleur said...

A beautiful card Dora, your day sounds like its been fun
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Cor* said...

Me likey that rose action! and what a great idea perching that stamp atop your leafy flourish! YES! HEY I got your birthday stuff in the mail today. I'm gonna eat the snackies tomorrow while crafting with the girls. Thanks so much for the bEEEutifool card! I Love the sentiment! PERFECT! Thanks again for the super gift! mwah!

PS- so how's Brad doing?!! heehee

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable card!

I just read your last few postings, OMG how so super exciting for you!

Mary J said...

So pretty! Love how she's sitting pretty like that!

Sounds like you had a lot of fun Dora!

Faye said...

Oh this is super and I love the image. Thanks for sharing with us MMCS. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...