Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

StampFairy Birthday Blog Hop Winner


Hello, good afternoon to you all. Hope you are having a great day. I'm here today to thank everyone that played along with us in our Virtual Birthday Blog Hop for Gerda's Birthday, because without you all this wouldn't have been such a success. Thank you xx

I also need  to announce the winner of the fun digi image that I used on my card !!! 

.. and that lucky winner is..............


Congratulations Sandra, please contact me with your email address so that we can send you your digi image, which was from the Lenny Cupcakes Set.





5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Thank you so much l am so excited about being the winner my email is hwssndr@aol.com Many thanks Sandra H

Bernie said...

Congrats Sandra!!
Blessings
Bernie

Mary J said...

Well done Sandra!

Teresa Kline said...

your cards are lovely....I should start my Christmas cards.....sigh...thank for the inspiration...hope your week is fabby!

enjoy *~*

Kelly said...

Congratulations Sandra...Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...