Followers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Candy Winner

I don't have a card today, and so I thought I would draw the winner of my candy as I should have already done this! Sorry I kept you waiting.

Thank you to all who entered my candy, I really wish I could give everyone something each time but for today I have only one winner.

And so the winner this time is
.
.
.
.
.

Hanneke


Congrats Hanneke on winning my candy, I really hope you will enjoy the goodies, please leave me a comment with your contact details so I can get you the goodies sent off..  and to all my other followers, I will be having another candy soon as it will be my birthday in May... so not long for that!



Hugs
xx

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Well done Hanneke, hugs heid x

Luanne said...

congrats to the winnner

Sandra H said...

Congratulations:)

Hanneke said...

Oh wow, I've never won anything like this! Must be my lucky day and this is a great early birthday present (will be turning 24 on 24 March). I couldn't find your e-mail adres on your blog, so I'll leave mine so you can e-mail me and then I can send you my address (I'd rather not post my adres, you never know where it ends up). My mail: hannekevanderwateren at gmail dot com (at = @, dot = .). I am so excited! Thanks so much Dora! Hugs, Hanneke

Mary J said...

YAY!!! Well done again Hanneke honey!!

Lisa Minckler said...

Congratulations Hanneke!!!!! :D WOO HOO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...