Followers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Butterfly or Buttons

I'm quite excited today. Hubby comes back from Hong Kong this afternoon, so really looking forward :) .. Well, I'm kinda busy too, as when he wasn't here I did neglect the housework a bit he he ssssshhh  so I'm off to do just that as soon as I finish this scheduled post and then to prepare some lasagne as well. It's been quite a long time since I cooked this, so thought I would prepare something special as well... he loves it.

So onto my DT card for today... a cute and simple one this time which I made for the new challenge starting today at ONE STITCH AT A TIME. The challenge for you this week is BUTTERFLY OR BUTTONS.. of course I added a butterfly as I rarely use buttons on my cards!!

The sweet image that I got to play with this time is from Reece's Scrap Pieces and it's called Greenthumb Bear. . so cute I think. I coloured image with my promarkers, butterfly die is from Memory Box while the border punch is Martha Stewart. 

Some challenges now
Bearly-Mine 54 - ADD A SENTIMENT
Totally Gorjuss 151 - PUNCHES AND DIES
Di's Digi Downloads - ANIMALS ACTING AS HUMANS
Love to Create 34 - ANYTHING GOES
Digital Tuesday 179 - SAY IT WITH FLOWERS
Simon Says Challenge - ANYTHING GOES
Fab 'n' Funky 140 - STARTS WITH F (flowers on my paper)
Joanna Sheen - DOWN IN THE GARDEN

Thank you for looking today
xx




27 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card. Love the cute image. Beautifully coloured.

Hannelie said...

That is a fabby butterfly Dora...ona beautiful card!
Enjoy your hubby's homecoming!

pinky said...

Love your card Dora. That soft pink ribbon and butterfly really bring it all together.

LindaS said...

Adorable card. Love the gentle colors and the pop of pink.

Desire Fourie said...

Dora this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Sunday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Dora, I love the sweet image and the pretty butterfly.

Enjoy the rest of the day
Hugs Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Dora, I like the image the colours and the butterfly
Kevin xx

Mary J said...

Awww, he is adorable Dora! Love the pink touches!

Crafting Vicky said...

Such a cute card. Love the fabulous DP and that butterfly is great.

downrightcrafty said...

what wonderfully cheerful papers and image love the butterfly in the pink picking up that lovely ribbon
Hugs Kate xx

Josephine said...

This is so sweet - love your paper choice!

Hazel said...

A cute image and lovely card. Enjoy what's left of the weekend. Hazel x

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Wow totally stunning and a fab image too! x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Another sugar sweet card Dora. Glad to hear your hubby's back. Bet he chowed down your yummy lasagne. Hee-hee, that was funny about cleaning house. I'd probably do that too. LOL. Have a great week.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card Dora! I love the colours and the butterfly you have used. Judy x

Deanne Saunders said...

What a sweet card!!! Thanks for participating in LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again!
~DEANNE~

Deanne Saunders said...

What a sweet card!!! Thanks for participating in LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again!
~DEANNE~

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely and that butterfly is so delicate looking.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl Your Sister OAAST DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

What a sweet little card! I love the design!
Thanks for playing in the Floral Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora this is absolutely gorgeous, that is one cutie pie image, the papers, colours and design look truly wonderful, thank you for joining our challenge this week at Bearly Mine.
hugs
lorraine x

Jac’s Playground said...

Definitely a cutie Dora and love the butterfly and design too xx

Tracey said...

This is so cute Dora, I love that image :)
Have fun with your hubby & I know what you mean about the housework, I really should quickly wiz round before mine gets home from work lol
Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Diane said...

Really sweet card Dora !! So glad you could play along with us at The Crafty Pad !!

hugs Diane xx

debby4000 said...

Sooooo cute Dora.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Hazel said...

Hi Dora

What a lovely card - such a cute image and check out that gorgeous butterfly.

Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

I hope you will be able to come and join in the fun with us for the next challenge.

Have a great weekend.

Toodles

Hazel x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Ohh this is so cute and such a sweet card and image! Just adorable! thank you for linking up and playing with us this week at The Crafty Pad :)

NGCARDS said...

Great card hun! Thanks for playing at Joanna Sheen! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...