Followers

Friday, July 5, 2013

Another Wedding Card

I had a very busy day today at the office, but still a really good one as my worst enemy was on vacation leave today ha ha :P .. and it's Friday today too, so two very good things happening today :)

Anyway, back home now thought I would share another wedding card that I did, using again another of my fave Lili Of the Valley stamps, which I again colored with my promarkers.

For my card this time I decided to use designer paper from a pack of papers which were free in a magazine, some lace and again the hearts die from Marianne Creatables.
The gorgeous good luck shoehorse is not a die.. but I cut that from one of the cards that friends give me to recycle.. :) shop-bought of course..  I love how my card turned out today too.

Entering my card in these challenges today:
Entering my card in these challenges
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 214- HERE COMES THE BRIDE/WEDDING/ANNIVERSARY
Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING GOES
Inky Chicks 7 - ANYTHING GOES
Whimsy Stamps 61 - RIBBON and LACE
Dream Valley 60 - MAKE YOUR OWN EMBELLISHMENTS (the shoehorse)
A Little Bit Crafty - DIE-ING FOR IT

Thank you for looking
xx





15 comments:

Debbie said...

Super card and a gorgeous image, one of my all time favourite LOTV stamps.
I am so excited to be visiting the LOTV shop for the first time tomorrow, cannot wait.
Dx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Dora,
Hope you get to relax and craft this weekend. Love this sweet card. The lace and DP are beautiful and goes very well with the adorable image.

Lisa Jane said...

so pretty - love the lace
Lisa x

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful Dora, such pretty paper and lace, love the image, enjoy your weekend xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Wow this is another of your brilliant Wedding cards lovely image and beautiful layout and papers used hope you have a lovely weekend x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Dora, I love the sweet image and pretty delicate colours.
Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month
hugs Sue xx

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Dora. Really gorgeous.

Melanie said...

A wonderful wedding card!

Hugs,
Melanie

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Lovely!
Thank you so much for showing us your lace at charisma!!!

carol said...

ooh lovely pretty creation...thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT X Carol

Jill said...

gorgeous creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Caz said...

This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz, and good luck.

Caz xx

Aunty Sue said...

stunning card and thanks for sharing at craft this week

Susie said...

YOur recycled embellishment looks great with your card! Thanks for joining our Make Your Own Flowers / Embellishments challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

melsanford said...

Fab card - love your embellishments :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...