Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Get Well

Hello everyone. Last time I posted was on a Saturday and I was mentioning that I would be working as an Extra in the film Assasin's Creed and so that is done now, they are still filming, but I worked for four full days and I can tell you it was tiring but very exciting :) We worked on a scene where Michael Fassbender is captured and he of course manages to get away as we wanted to burn him :P I was part of the crowd and we were chanting 'burn burn burn' and in this scene I came face to face with Michael ha ha .... the cherry on the cake would be if I see myself, which is very unlikely, and even then if I will, I am unrecognisable as I was wearing a wig, a hat, really ugly clothes and my face was all painted white and black !!! Soooo looking forward for the film to come out next year :) Can't wait!

Anyway, I have my DT card today for the new challenge that started today at
and the challenge for this week is
GET WELL

 We were so lucky to get to choose an image from our sponsor QKR Stampede to make our card and I chose this really cute image Laughter.



To make the hearts I used a die from Simon Says, while a Memory Box for the flower at the back. DP were magazine freebies. Quite a quick card but I loved how it turned out.

Entering my card in these challenges today
Craft Your Passion 280 - ANYTHING GOES
AUD Sentiments 140 - ANYTHING GOES + SENTIMENT
Crafty Girls Creations 4 - ANYTHING GOES

Thank you for looking
xxx





6 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Dora! Oh how exciting. Gee, I feel like I know a movie star. Wish that movie would play in Hawaii so I can see you. Love your sweet card and sentiment.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous colours and card Ginny x

Marie-Louise said...

Super card Dora. I love it.

Sharon Noble said...

Being a extra sounds exciting I love your beautiful card xx

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for playing along at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Love your card-so pretty and love the embellies! Thank you for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
Carolyn, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...