Followers

Friday, April 22, 2016

A Cute Bunnie

Been under the weather today, did not go to work and so with some time on my hands I thought I would share this card that I made for a colleague of mine who joined another department. This cute bunny stamp was a freebie in a magazine some time ago, I thought it would be really sweet to use especially in this time of the year.

 I colored the image with my promarkers, and then smudged some yellow chalk all around the image.. but it doesn't show much unfortunately! There is also glitter on the flowers and I added some random pearls as well. The dragonfly is made of foam and it is all glittery too. I printed the sentiment from my comp and cut it out with my new Nellie's Multi frame dies.

 I came up with the design quite quickly too. .. not usual ha ha .. must be my mojo. Sometimes it's ok and I whip up a card in no time. The DPs were also freebies. The border die is from Crafty Sentiments and the cute kitty is from Papermania. I have a pack of them and I'm always worried they finish and I can't find to buy like them any more, so I use them very sparingly ha ha ... they are so cute ... TDF 

Entering my card in these challenges today.

Creative Hands 5 - ANYTHING GOES
Crafty Girls 18 - ANYTHING GOES
Southern Girls - PATTERNED PAPER 
The Crafty Addicts 13 - ANYTHING/GIRLY
The Crazy Challenge 220 - SPRING IS HERE
DragonFly Dreams - SPRING IS IN THE AIR

Thank you for looking
xxx

 





5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

An absolutely fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Michelle said...

Such a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.

Please visit my blog @ http://cre8tive-hands.blogspot.co.uk/ for lots of cre8tive hands freebies.

Hugs,
Michelle x
Cre8tive Hands

Eekers said...

Beautiful fresh feeling card, lovely springtime colours too :) Love it when people make good use of a magazine freebie :D Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

Heather M said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
HeatherM

Karen Letchworth said...

This is ADORABLE, Dora. What a sweet image and so many fabulous touches you've added. I would really LOVE to have you stop by and share your amazing talents with us in our Anything Goes challenges at Word Art Wednesday. Our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp, and I would be delighted to have you join us.
Karen Letchworth, Owner
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...