Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Two Colors

Hello everyone and a happy Wednesday to all. It's another week and so time for another great challenge at

This week we are challenging you to use just TWO COLORS on your projects and of course use the Promarkers to color in your images.

For my card I got to use this fun image of Santa - Simply Santa from our sponsor Dr Digi's House of Stamps, and of course I just used two colors on my card... which are the red and brown.
Dr Digi's House of Stamps

When I was thinking of what colors to use, I had thought a Christmas card would be perfect because I could use the red and green, but then, on coloring the image, I noticed that there was his sack, which I didn't want to color green, so I had to just do with the red and brown. After all, I must say, I was really pleased with how it turned out, and it's something different from the usual red and green. Besides that, I had those background papers for such a long time, which I was never able to use, so I was really pleased with that as well.
To finish off my card I used a sentiment stamp from Crafter's Companion, added two pom poms and a Marianne Design die-cut Christmas tree and some gems as well.

I hope you will come and play with us this week.

Entering my  card in these challenges today:
Creative Card Crew 110 - DIE-CUT
Holly Jolly Christmas 69 - SANTA
Digi Choosday 14 - ANYTHING GOES


Thank you for looking
xxx



7 comments:

Lizzies said...

Fabulous christmas card, love the colours you have used.

Anjie said...

Lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (DT)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely card. Great image and I do love the red sparkly pom-pom and that diecut Christmas tree too. Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly for our SANTA challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
Lynn, Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges DT

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Hi dora
A great christmas make, thank you for entering it in our challenge at digi choosday anything goes theme challenge.
Good luck
Fiona dt x

Denise Goeldner said...

Fabulous Santa card. Thanks for joining us over at Holly Jolly Christmas, good luck and hope to see you again.
Denise DT

What I Created Next said...

Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Anything Goes Challenge (DT) with your fab Christmas card.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

So cute Dora, I love this layout and the die cut tree. Thanks so much for playing in our anything goes challenge at Digi Choosday this week:) Hugs! Audrey DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...