Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Just to Say

Hello everyone, I'm back with another of my 'Just to Say' thank you cards which I'm doing for the tourists that stay at our rental holiday home in St Paul's Bay, Malta. At first I was thinking of doing an Autumn themed card, since they came in October, so in Autumn, but then I decided otherwise. This because they really loved one of the bedrooms and also commented on it, so I thought it would be nice memory for them if I made a card inspired by that bedroom :) .. and also because I wanted to use a new die that I had just bought :P ha ha :)

So, this is the bedroom which I have furnished with blue and yellow colored bedspreads, with butterflies all over them and fun butterflies on the wall as well ...

and this is the card that I did.. 
 
 I was really pleased with the result that I managed to create the same colors and inspiration ... and it so quick too. The background is a die cut which I have just purchased and the butterflies are clear stamps from Pergamano. I colored them with my promarkers and then popped them up with foam pieces. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Crafter's Companion.

 Well they loved it and so I was extra extra pleased he he :) 

Entering my card in all these lovely ANYTHING GOES challenges today

and also in these two other themed challenges
Crazy for Challenges 359 - BEES and BUGS
Alphabet Challenge - Q for QUICK and SIMPLE

Now for some uber exciting news as I was a winner at Crafting with Friends, with my Autumn themed card and have won a fantastic voucher from Aurora Wings :) :) :) So pleased. Thank you xx

Winners badge

Thank you for looking 
xxx

16 comments:

Marjeta said...

This is fantastic card. Such beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing it at Creative Moment Challenge.Big congrats to your wining at Crafing with Friends.

Greetings to Malta

Marjeta

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card and die cut
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alpna said...

Beautiful card! Love the details.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lemon Shortbread.

Alpna-DT Member

Jane Savage said...

Love that fabulous background die and that is a beautiful, striking colour combo!
Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

Janis Lewis said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting. ~DT Janis

Sandra H said...

Your card Dora is absolutely gorgeous you have so much talent and we are lucky that you share it with us bloggers thank you! the colours are gorgeous together x

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Dora! I love the colors and the beautiful butterflies! I love how you decorated the room too, so beautiful! Also, thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Tammy

Bev said...

Wow I love the blue and yellow! Thanks for taking the time to join in with us at The Pencil Case

Wanda said...

Beautiful space and a wonderful card for your guests. Blue and yellow is a favorite color combo of mine, so pretty with the butterflies. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.

TRACEY MO said...

Very pretty card great colour combo.


Thanks for joining us at I D CHALLENGE

TRACEY DT

Diane Louise J said...

Lovely Thank YOu card Dora xx

ELE said...

Love die cut flowers Dora.
Thanks for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs & good luck
Brown Sugar DT
creativEle

Loose Stitches said...

Very beautiful card! Thank you for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting!
~DT Sherry x

Vannessa said...

Great card and I love where y9ou took your inspiration from. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
Crafty Sentiments GDT

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Doreen! The butterflies are so pretty & your background is so striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Love the die you have used, and the colours are so vibrant! Such a sweet sentiment behind the design too.
Rebecca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...