Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Anything Goes with Crafting by Designs

Good morning, I hope everyone is fine. I am not so well unfortunately, felt dizzy and fainting while driving to work yesterday!!! Luckily as soon as I realized something was wrong I immediately stopped the car and managed to park on the side and called hubby. Doctor just said it could be fatigue ..  boq !! Still not very good but much better! Now some good news about the permit for our new home and it's finally out and we can start :)  The bad news... the builder can NOW only start in July : /  this thing is getting a too long.. I just don't want to say anything more :(

Anyway, it's a new month, and so a new Anything Goes Challenge has started at  

 We have a fabulous sponsor again this month, Beccy's Place and lucky us we could again choose a digi image to make our card. I chose the Dalmation dog from the Dog's Tales Set. So cute I think :) I just colored his collar and nose and then added some grey color around the edges. Added some dies of course, another new one again, the sweet birds on top.


The prize for the lucky winner this month is a one set of digi images.

I am entering my card in these ANYTHING GOES challenges today:


Thank you for looking
xxx

2 comments:

crafty said...

A lovely dalmatian. Thank you for joining in the Crafting From the Heart challenge this week.
Mary

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image and fun design!

Hope you are feeling better!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...