Followers

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Get Ready for Christmas

Still a few months for Christmas, but the Crafting by Design DT are already making Christmas Cards as the theme for this week's new challenge

GET READY FOR CHRISTMAS




 For my card I chose this cute cat playing with a Christmas cracker kindly given to us from our sponsor Ike's Art and I colored him with my promarkers. Then I added some Christmas trees embellishments, gems, ribbon and the sentiment.





 The prize for this week is $20 gift certificate to the store 
http://www.ikesart.com/#!__digital-art-stamps

Some exciting news now as found out I did the Top 3 at Crafty Catz with my card 
 


Wishing you a lovely day and thanks for looking
xxx

5 comments:

Curly said...

Aww this is so cute,some lucky person is going to just love receiving this at Christmashabe a lovely Sunday
Hugs Bridget 😊 Xx

ike said...

Super cute card - I love your layout design and the embellies :-) Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all. :-)
Hugz
IKE xx


My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hello Dora! Love your sweet Christmas card. Nice to get started early. I too have been working on mine. Have a beautiful day.

UplayOnline said...

I love your layout design and the embellies :-)


หีฟิต

UplayOnline said...

I love your layout design and the embellies :-)


หีฟิต

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...